Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope everyone got to do what they like today. My gf worked last night so I slipped away this morning to the Wetlands area. I saw a couple things that were nice.
K1600_IMG_8757.JPG K1600_IMG_8822.JPG K1600_IMG_8848-01.JPG

I talked to a young fellow there that was sitting and enjoying nature too. He said I was the first person he had ever ran into there and had just saw his first beaver there a couple minutes before I came through. I keep seeing their slides where they enter and exit the water to the banks along the canal and marshes but have only seen muskrats so far.

This afternoon, I took Miss Daisy for her afternoon walk up to the cornfields we go to often. Some days she is oblivious to things around us:laughing7:. She didn't see either of these 2 along the tracks.
K1600_IMG_8994.JPG K1600_IMG_8999.JPG

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
5 critters I haven't seen this year yet,that fox has an eye on both of you by gosh.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice encounters and good shots OD, I haven't seen a fox down below the Rockies in a long time now. I'm thinking all these coyote around have maybe run em all off. I'll still see them in the mountains somewhat. Looks like a good day in nature to me.:thumbsup:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you sure you're not a reincarnated Elly-Mae Clampett? Critters seem to like you OD.

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5 critters I haven't seen this year yet,that fox has an eye on both of you by gosh.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
WT, When I saw the old groundhog, and then the fox, I was reminded of the Stones' song " I'm Just Waiting On A Friend ":laughing7:
Nice encounters and good shots OD, I haven't seen a fox down below the Rockies in a long time now. I'm thinking all these coyote around have maybe run em all off. I'll still see them in the mountains somewhat. Looks like a good day in nature to me.:thumbsup:
Tam, I have seen so many foxes here in the last couple years that they have almost become commonplace. They used to be very rare for me to see.
Are you sure you're not a reincarnated Elly-Mae Clampett? Critters seem to like you OD.
LD, you would not believe the black bear encounters I have had and just how close I have been to them. I used to hike the mountains here often looking for them with nothing more than a camera:tongue3:. One friend at work thought I had a death wish lol. I just really enjoy seeing things most people don't ever take the time to look for.
PS, I haven't gone out looking for bears since I came between a young nervous mother and her 3 little ones a few years ago. She scared me!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude your photos never get Old. :hello:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pics....again. We hardly ever see foxes here, but saw two young pups recently that someone shot and left on the side of the road. Lots of coyotes here also, as well as wolves. Seems to be plenty of food to keep them all going.

Great pics!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Love your pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread