267.1 KB · Views: 76

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Neat cars. I had a buggy with a seat just like the one on the first car. Used to have pictures, but don't know where they would be now.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat cars. I had a buggy with a seat just like the one on the first car. Used to have pictures, but don't know where they would be now.
Both would have been made around the time my mother was born and she's in better shape and still running.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
If I am not mistaken, those are Model Ts... made prior to 1928, when the Model A was introduced.

I really like old cars!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like Junior but he couldn't hold a candle to Mr. Haney!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I am not mistaken, those are Model Ts... made prior to 1928, when the Model A was introduced.

I really like old cars!
Defiantly the tin lizzy. I never asked, but I'd put these around 1922 to 24. Only the guys wife was around and she told me the price as she had it written down. Long time ago I bought this old bronze sculpture of a hunting dog pointer on the road for $40. and coming back this way I stopped by this same fellas antique shop and I showed it to him and when he asked what I gave he said you want a make a hundred on it? I thought sure and he gave me $140. cash for the sculpture. I was thinking if I had something to swap I wouldn't mind getting one of these old T's just as a piece of yard art for the back yard. The kids have this play house in the back yard I was thinking on siding it up with some old stuff and get an old rusted gas pump and making look like an old rundown gas station with one of these old relic state model T's next to it. Old auto bone yards have always interested me and I visit some on the road from time to time. You see some really cool old auto's and old machinery in those ancient bone yards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions