tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bella's been digging for her treasure of gold now for almost two hours. I guess a treasure is all in the eye of the beholder. Her treasure is a bunny hiding behind an old cedar fence. I put her down after I took the 3rd picture and she went right back to digging for dang bunny and she won't even come in the house for a treat when I holler "Ya Want a Cookie" she almost never comes running in for that. She doesn't know yet that she'll get the hose after she gives up, if she ever does? Ollie's already gave up on digging for the bunny and is just watching Bella to see if the bunny tries to make run for it.

Attachments

• bella digging 1.jpg
    bella digging 1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
  • bella digging 2.jpg
    bella digging 2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
  • bella digging 3.jpg
    bella digging 3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 47

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Poor bunny is waiting for the execution!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! I have one just like her and they would pass for twins!! His name is Biscuit!! Yep twins even with the dirty feet!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have seen when I got Bella. This guy had her at a wearhouse where I buy blast hole drill rods. Every time I was down there to pick up stuff she'd be jumping on me like a yo-yo. It was amazing how high this little 8 LB. dog could jump. She was a ratted mess and I asked the guy why he doesn't get that dog groomed and cleaned up. He didn't have time he said and I said give her to me and I'll get her fixed, all vaccines and groomed. That was the deal and I've had her for maybe 7 plus years now. She still gets excited when a FedEx or UPS man shows up at the door, as they were the other visitors she must recall from the days of living in a wearhouse.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor bunny is waiting for the execution!
It gets away every time and heads out under the gate. I've no clue why it keeps coming back?. Not a very smart bunny I'm thinking?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
It gets away every time and heads out under the gate. I've no clue why it keeps coming back?. Not a very smart bunny I'm thinking?
You know what they say....the grass is always greener. :thumbsup:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty lucky dog to end up with you. She chases that intruder away to protect you from harm. Really sweet pet...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread