kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
2nd pic is my favorite. :thumbsup: Geese come a close 2nd.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see smoke in the distance in that last photo. I always thought they should put hugh, massive vent tubes high on the mountain tops and blow that clean, cool and refreshing mountain air down on the front range on our 95+ temperature days. That way we'd be cooled off and blow all the smog out to Kansas.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see the electrical towers ruin your views too. What a shame we still have to have them and billboards, isn't it? Beautiful pics. Looks like your Canadians are aware it is still cool there as the young are much smaller than they are here.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here, I have a few dozen young canadians not far my cabin and they are couple weeks older. 2nd and third are my favorites ;)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
96* with 44% humidity at 8 pm here. Weatherman says it feels like 103*. I may die...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looks nicer than my Indiana bean field

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the electrical towers ruin your views too. What a shame we still have to have them and billboards, isn't it? Beautiful pics. Looks like your Canadians are aware it is still cool there as the young are much smaller than they are here.
I know. So many beautiful views are laced with power lines. I've rejected many shots with those obstacle in the scene. Some believe the theory of Nikola Tesla wireless transmission of electrical energy will be a reality in the future.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
78 degrees and 78% humidity right now at 9;30 pm

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see smoke in the distance in that last photo. I always thought they should put hugh, massive vent tubes high on the mountain tops and blow that clean, cool and refreshing mountain air down on the front range on our 95+ temperature days. That way we'd be cooled off and blow all the smog out to Kansas.
Don't say that too loud tr. They already got our water and they might start a plan to take our air, haha!

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
78 degrees and 78% humidity right now at 9;30 pm
67 degrees and 18% humidity here right now. Low humidity always in this sub-alpine desert, so drink lots of water and don't use bar soap in the shower unless you want alligator skin.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Geez! Sounds like Houston!! And not a trace of wind....EVER!

I remember actually being thankful sometimes that a hurricane was coming in to provide some relief. So now? Now I live where most crops can't grow to maturity.

As I've often said, you can always put more clothes on, but there's only so much you can take off! :tongue3:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't say that too loud tr. They already got our water and they might start a plan to take our air, haha!
Well Denver and the front range put that reservoir and water system up there long before there was a whole bunch of folks up in Summit country, because they knew this front range would never stop growing. Breckenridge in those days was just a sleepy little ghost town of a few old miners still holding out for the next boom to come along, that never did for them. Then someone came along and thought some ski slopes would look good up in those mountain. Now too many folks and not so much water to share anymore we have. They all thought the Climax mine was such an eyesore and they'll never look at that jam packed I70 with thousands of vehicles emitting all that exhausted into the air as anything but something they need to build bigger, so more of these anti mining nature lovers can tear up the hillsides and build more condo's in the beautiful unspoiled Rocky Mountains.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread