worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I left at 5:45 to mow while it was cool..DANG,blocked out..so I called Carmine and said "If you want in you better bring a chainsaw".Finally started mowing at 7:45,still cool out but not for long.

K1024_DSCN3447.JPG

K1024_DSCN3448.JPG

K1024_DSCN3453.JPG

I can't help but take pics of these guys.

K1024_DSCN3455.JPG K1024_DSCN3460.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is that your mowing there Chris? Is that a sod farm?? ...Ya must a had some high winds last night, huh?. Sure was a nice breeze when I took the dogs for a walk this morning here. It was cooler and blowing from the east. Kind of strange I was thinking. Things are warm now though. How nice to see bald eagles everyday. I've hardly seen any this year.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...and I am happy you can't resist! I love eagle pics. Keep 'em coming please!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What is that your mowing there Chris? Is that a sod farm?? ...Ya must a had some high winds last night, huh?. Sure was a nice breeze when I took the dogs for a walk this morning here. It was cooler and blowing from the east. Kind of strange I was thinking. Things are warm now though. How nice to see bald eagles everyday. I've hardly seen any this year.

Ya Grant it's a turf farm 85 total acres,we've been having bad drought conditions so there are only about 30 acres to mow and lessening, this field Carmine calls the "honey hole"10 months from planting to harvest and all grass has to be mowed every three days.where you see it's been harvested that edge has to be mowed every day.

Sure keeps me busy.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
...and I am happy you can't resist! I love eagle pics. Keep 'em coming please!

O D,

Them young ones will be kicked out of that nest soon,it'll be nice to see them both in the fields still having to be fed.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya Grant it's a turf farm 85 total acres,we've been having bad drought conditions so there are only about 30 acres to mow and lessening, this field Carmine calls the "honey hole"10 months from planting to harvest and all grass has to be mowed every three days.where you see it's been harvested that edge has to be mowed every day.

Sure keeps me busy.

Looks like a good job outdoors. You don't irrigate any of that ? There's a big sod farm north of me I believe I see them irrigating every time I drive by it. Probably using RG's water on it.? Colorado has plenty of water this year with well above normal snow pack in the mountains this year.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bet it's watered with red james's urine

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Have to mow the edges every day? Why?!?!?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a good job outdoors. You don't irrigate any of that ? There's a big sod farm north of me I believe I see them irrigating every time I drive by it. Probably using RG's water on it.? Colorado has plenty of water this year with well above normal snow pack in the mountains this year.

It's not irrigated but Carmine has been talking about it,the river runs right by it.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI WT; Nice looking job you did there. Did those Eagles fall out of that tree ??:laughing7: Yup, HOT in Boston now. It hit 88 here today and it will be 97F come Friday. Me, I'm ducking. Thank God for ACs. Here in Boston We die if it goes over 85F. we are used to 60F with a 10mph wind. We get our Weather from the Great Lakes & Canada. Cool year round for the most part. When it gets to 90F or more the City becomes a Ghost Town. NO ONE goes out in it. And our beloved Transit System breaks down on cue every time. We have crews that go around watering the Train Rails in the Summer. All 600 MILES of it.!!! :tongue3: Anyways, Keep up the good work WT. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
HI WT; Nice looking job you did there. Did those Eagles fall out of that tree ??:laughing7: Yup, HOT in Boston now. It hit 88 here today and it will be 97F come Friday. Me, I'm ducking. Thank God for ACs. Here in Boston We die if it goes over 85F. we are used to 60F with a 10mph wind. We get our Weather from the Great Lakes & Canada. Cool year round for the most part. When it gets to 90F or more the City becomes a Ghost Town. NO ONE goes out in it. And our beloved Transit System breaks down on cue every time. We have crews that go around watering the Train Rails in the Summer. All 600 MILES of it.!!! :tongue3: Anyways, Keep up the good work WT. PEACE:RONB

Mama will be giving them the boot soon,they still have to be fed till they see where it comes from.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread