Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A friend at work was telling me about this local memorial for 9/11 victims. It incorporates actual pieces of steel from the Twin Towers site and came into being through the efforts of a scout. I wanted to go see it after yesterday's cowardly action in France.
K1600_IMG_9982.JPG K1600_IMG_9985.JPG K1600_IMG_9986.JPG K1600_IMG_9983.JPG K1600_IMG_9984.JPG

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Chokes me up. enjoyed the pictures.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, Things have sure changed for this planet since then. I was up in Columbus, Montana that morning in a Super 8 motel. I went down to the lobby to get a cup of coffee and as I was walking back to my room I herd the two people at the front desk behind me say something about a small plane had crashed into a building in NYC. I got back to my room and turned on the TV and it came on to an image of the 1st tower burning and then I started to shave and was only listening to it and then the 2nd tower was hit. I went back to the TV half shaved to watch what the heck was going on. That's when knew seeing that an airliner and not a small plane was the cause of the first tower attack. It was a very unbelievable day. As, I drove home, I just kept looking up to the sky in Wyoming thinking about this is a day not a single aircraft is in the sky making chemtrails up there. It seemed like the whole world had come to a standstill that day out there in the open skies of Wyoming. It was a very beautiful day out there in a country you can see for miles and thinking things have sure changed for the people of this planet. I had a feeling of such sadness for miles and miles. Still do when I look back on that day.

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, Colin James Hill, Eagle Scout. You run into that young man OD shake his hand for me. Eagle Scout is an accomplishment. Always was, always will be.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still makes my blood boil. Awesome memorial.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread