BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
rose5.jpg
Christopher Robbin's House??? I was cutting firewood, and save this one for a yard decoration.
rose.jpg
My wife was given a minature rose -- or so we were told -- and she planted it by the cdorner of the front porch. Over the years it's been kept cut way back, but she was sick last year and the rose didn't get pruned as much, and this year it didn't get pruned at all. It is really putting out the flowers this year.
rose4.jpg
rose1.jpg
You guys seem to get better insect pictures than I do. I didn't have the doubler on the lens, and that's as close a focus as I can get.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a beautiful yard.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
You guys seem to get better insect pictures than I do. I didn't have the doubler on the lens, and that's as close a focus as I can get.

I can't speak for anyone else, but most all of my closeup pictures are crops. I shoot in the largest image size my camera has, and crop out the insect single flower or whatever. I can focus real close with my macro lens, but even then I crop quite a bit.

You do have a beautiful yard there!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can see the joy of gardening there!

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I can't speak for anyone else, but most all of my closeup pictures are crops. I shoot in the largest image size my camera has, and crop out the insect single flower or whatever. I can focus real close with my macro lens, but even then I crop quite a bit.

You do have a beautiful yard there!

Thanks, I'll be trying that.

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I cropped the bee, and here's what I got. I think it worked pretty well, Thanks.

rose6.jpg

rose8.jpg
rose7.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, Ron knows what he's doing.