Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope everyone isn't tired of pics like these yet, cause I am still enjoying getting out and taking them. Thanks for looking yet again.

K1600_IMG_3076.JPG K1600_IMG_3463.JPG K1600_IMG_3427.JPG K1600_IMG_3417.JPG K1600_IMG_3415.JPG K1600_IMG_3285.JPG K1600_IMG_3242.JPG K1600_IMG_3209.JPG K1600_IMG_3171.JPG K1600_IMG_3112.JPG K1600_IMG_3097.JPG K1600_IMG_3486.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All great pictures and It's hard not to be addicted in this digital photography age. I didn't have much interest during the days of film, because of the delay of development, cost and risk of poor picture shots.

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All great pictures and It's hard not to be addicted in this digital photography age. I didn't have much interest during the days of film, because of the delay of development, cost and risk of poor picture shots.

Funny you mentioned that because I took 463 pics today. Can you imagine the cost and time it would take to develop and sort that many film pics?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay OD, I might take as many as 60 in a day when I out, but over 400 now that serious issue you have in getting some yourself some pictures. Your MD buds are going to start wondering why your not posting any in the ground finds anymore. But what one can come across when your just out looking at the world around you where ever you are is a wonder in it's own right. Even my cousin who just finished a 15 year stint of our federal penal system, would correspond in his latter to me about the wildlife he was able to see in his limited environment in Minnesota. He would see bears, eagles and other animals that he mention and I would write him about the things I would see. We grew up together, but were so different on how we would support ourselves on the road ahead. I do think he's rehabilitated now, but so much was lost by his decisions to do things in a lawless way. So in the end I think what happened to him was a good thing that opened his eyes to the free wonders we have to enjoy in this world and I believe he's found the truth of life all the same now.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Funny you mentioned that because I took 463 pics today. Can you imagine the cost and time it would take to develop and sort that many film pics?
If you remember the last hummingbird and sunflower pics I posted. I took about 100 pictures in that little session, and narrowed it down to 7 keepers.

You're doing great with these! I don't get tired of them.

In case you didn't know, I think the bird on the rocks is a Bittern. They are usually really shy, and can disappear in the reeds real quick.https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/American_Bittern/id

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you remember the last hummingbird and sunflower pics I posted. I took about 100 pictures in that little session, and narrowed it down to 7 keepers.

You're doing great with these! I don't get tired of them.

In case you didn't know, I think the bird on the rocks is a Bittern. They are usually really shy, and can disappear in the reeds real quick.https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/American_Bittern/id

We had a pretty good lighting storm one night and my youngest daughter what sitting out back with her Canon trying to get a lighting shot. She finally succeeded, but I think she was getting in to 800 frames before she'd deleted them all and start again.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I've got a 64 gig XD card in my camera. No worries about running out of space. Then, also have a 32 gig backup. :laughing7: But then I take video as well.

OD - KEEP UP THE GREAT PICS!!!! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread