Eagle and hawk were flying together yesterday now their sitting together.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I always take a drive around the Meadows when I get there to scope out wildlife which of course there is no lack of.First thing I see was one of the fledglings bathed in morning light.

K1600_DSCN5075.JPG

That white stuff is down,now I know why this one was scratching .:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN5017.JPG

Here's the two sitting there a couple hundred feet away with that eagle's eye right on me.

K1600_DSCN5087.JPG

I would have liked to have been closer to capture more color in them as I believe this is the hawk,I see him in the area now and again,first time getting a pic.

K1600_DSCN5014.JPG

Another web,

K1600_DSCN5082.JPG

and it's time to mow,I left my phone home so I used the time on the pic.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN5089.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
As always Chris, your pictures are amazing! Thank you for taking the time to post them.
Have a great day!
Rusty

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ford Blue. That color takes me back to a distant memory of a water tower in a small Iowa town and climbing that water tower one night with that genuine spray paint can of Ford Blue, that was found half full in the back of the Ford Ag implement dealerships repair shop with my friend Tom.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who woulda thunk an eagle would have a buddy out of it's own species? Maybe he is just saving his " friend " for times when he can't catch a rabbit or a mouse:tongue3:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
`
Who woulda thunk an eagle would have a buddy out of it's own species? Maybe he is just saving his " friend " for times when he can't catch a rabbit or a mouse:tongue3:

Found these bones down there in April,maybe from mama,who knows...could run in the family.
laughing021.gif

005.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread