worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought Monarch butterfly caterpillars were the only ones to eat this stuff.

DSCN9684.JPG

DSCN9826.JPG

Crows are one intelligent bird,this one sat there while I was mowing just watching me,as soon as I stopped...

DSCN9817.JPG

Finally see the guy that flies these down the meadows,I asked Him how long He's been flying...32 years.

DSCN9703.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty cool, WT. When I wanted to find a butterfly, I always looked in the milkweed fields first. My first chrysalis came from a milkweed plant. I find it a lot of fun to try and photograph the rc planes in flight.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice pix, as usual. The bugs look like Large Milkweed Bugs....the book says they also come in small...LOL
Jim

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Living wwaayyyyy out in the country, we sometimes dump food scraps down the road a ways. The crows in the area have learned that our truck often means an easy meal, so any time the truck stops along the road, there will very soon be quite a number of crows. Funny thing is, sometimes I'll just pour out a little bit of milk that didn't get used in time, so nothing for them to eat. So they'll watch from their high perches to see just what it is I'm doing before they decide to fly over. VERY smart birds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread