• attack.jpg
    attack.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 170

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are great!! I wish I had a more professional camera than the one I have now so I could get such crisp and clear shots of something moving so quickly!

Bran <><

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great shots TLH. I had one in my yard Sunday cooling off in the sprinkler. He would just hover about 4 ft. off the ground and follow the spray. Never saw that before. Temps of 106 to 108 will get them doing it I guess.

OP
OP
T

TLH

Aug 13, 2005
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Packerbacker hummingbirds love to splash around in the

water,but I have to take most of the water out of the birdbath so they wont drown, they make my birdbath

look like a lake.

Attachments

• To-small-for-a-bath.jpg
    To-small-for-a-bath.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 169

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These impressive shots looks like something out of Birds & Blooms magazine.

;) RR

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ! I'm still workin on getting a shot like that,I have a feeder in my kichen window and if i sit at the table with my arm on the sill they will get close enough to brush my arm ! I was worried that they may fly into the house and get trapped,but it has only happened once and i rescued her and sent her on her way.They do sometimes zip inside for a sec then hightail it back out pretty quick. ;D

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some time back I brought the feeder that was just outside the window, into the house and hung it on the dining room light. Then I put my thumbs and forefingers on the 4 perches on the feeder. The birds actually came in and landed on my fingers and ate. Could hardly feel the little critters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread