Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Miss Daisy and I were fortunate enough to get to watch the fox from last week again today. I took 400+ pics of it and was very happy with some of them. Thought I would share a few of them.

Praying for a meal

K1600_Dozing.JPG

It worked! See the mouse in it's mouth?

K1600_Hunter and Prey.JPG

Licking it's lips after it's meal.

K1600_Licking It's Lips.JPG

Happy with a full belly!

K1600_Panting.JPG

It then treated us with a few poses. I am so very grateful for witnessing this beautiful creature. Thanks for looking!

K1600_Looking At Me.JPG K1600_Looking Beautiful.JPG

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting that photo of the mouse in his mouth has to be a once in a lifetime picture. I really enjoy your pictures.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least one of those critter's has a happy look on it's face.

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go way to go!!:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

That is a one time shot O.D. NICE.

GOD Bless

Chris

Getting that photo of the mouse in his mouth has to be a once in a lifetime picture. I really enjoy your pictures.

At least one of those critter's has a happy look on it's face.

Thanks guys. I was very surprised when I got home and saw the mouse. I watched the fox do it's diving pounce twice trying to catch something. I could see it had something once when it would raise it's head and chew. I just didn't know I had that shot. I guess if you click the shutter enough, you get lucky once in a while.

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures. We have a lot of foxes around here. I love watching the young ones play. There is a den across the street. One night I was relaxing in the hotub outside and I could hear some critter rustling around. I just kept quite. Next thing I know from out of know where a fox jumps up on the edge of the slippery tub almost falls in with me and drops a hamburger patty in the tub. Scared the crud out of both of us.
There is people around here who will hand feed them and even coax them into their house to feed them. They are beautiful creatures that is for sure. Thanks for the great pictures!

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice pictures of a beautiful animal.

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great pictures. We have a lot of foxes around here. I love watching the young ones play. There is a den across the street. One night I was relaxing in the hotub outside and I could hear some critter rustling around. I just kept quite. Next thing I know from out of know where a fox jumps up on the edge of the slippery tub almost falls in with me and drops a hamburger patty in the tub. Scared the crud out of both of us.
There is people around here who will hand feed them and even coax them into their house to feed them. They are beautiful creatures that is for sure. Thanks for the great pictures!
I would love to get to photograph young ones. Even though they are beautiful, they are still wild. We have had quite a few reports of people being attacked by rabid ones here in the last few years so I try to be careful around them. This one is in a large park with walking trails and agricultural fields too, so it seems to be accustomed to leashed dogs and people.
Very nice pictures of a beautiful animal.

Thank you for your kind comments.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Very well done OD.

I hope that you have been doing well sir!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have a fox visit the property, often leaving "calling cards" behind, too...!
They are beautiful, aren't they?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions