The backyard..

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just some pics from my yard.. I have permission to hunt what you see here.. The church is on one corner of the block and the grade school is on the other.. Both since the 1890's... The church yard along the side walk is giving up some nice coins.. The hill has seen many sledders and I find quite a few buttons at the bottom of it..Nice to walk out the door and start the hunt!!
Ray

Attachments

• on.JPG
    on.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 192
  • ok.JPG
    ok.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 197
  • op.JPG
    op.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 190

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wow! that is a lot of play area! will be awhile before you run out of places to look close to home! :D

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a lucky man Ray---What a great oportunity you have there.
Post us some pics of the coming finds.

OP
OP
cosmic

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No graves!!! :D Thank goodness!! actually I just got off the phone with the super of schools and he said to have at it!! Also he would let the principals know that I receive permission from him!! (Theres 3 grade school's none newer than the 30's and high school in the 50's) Also the neighbors on either side of me too!! I'm gonna have to do a raindance soon!! The ground is dust and I can only carry so much water with me.. So I use a 2 1/2 gallon lawn sprayer I mark the spots and at the end of the hunt wet them down good and hit them lightly every few days.. The few I have dug recently are doing well.. Todays silver ( I've been finding it every other time out!!)

Attachments

• 1geo.JPG
    1geo.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 133

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread