86.9 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00991.JPG
    DSC00991.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 213

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Oh my Gosh :o These look way to yummy :) Where is the pot of coffee to go along with them ? I have never thought of icing the top like that > usually just a dribble of frosting > but wow this is so much better !!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
CarolinaDigs said:
Oh my Gosh :o These look way to yummy :) Where is the pot of coffee to go along with them ? I have never thought of icing the top like that > usually just a dribble of frosting > but wow this is so much better !!

the coffee pot is just to the right of the cinnamon rolls! lol A few years back I decided to try cream cheese frosting on the cinnamon rolls and it was such a hit I never make them without it now....try it! :D

bean man said:
Glad I don't! Your driving me crazy enough. ;D

lol Bean! If you are anything like me it is a very short trip! ;)

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some people here (oh those look good) without willpower! . . .
Well, (please, please, please) aren't you going to offer the recipe?

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
watercolor said:
There are some people here (oh those look good) without willpower! . . .
Well, (please, please, please) aren't you going to offer the recipe?

ya know I had several people beg me into teaching them how to make these cinnamon rolls a few years back....I was gone for a couple of years and when I came back everyone was begging me to make more including those I taught.....turned out not one of them ever even tried making them! Many have told me I should market them though! lol If I really think someone will actually make them and not market the recipe themselves I would be happy to teach them.....understand I want proof you actually made them too! lol

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I will show you how to make them when you come visit! ;) We are leaving real early, I will take the laptop in case we can get a connection at night. Have fun!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmmmm, they smell heavenly.

;) RR

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks for all the sweet comments folks and no, Wes, they are not sugar free! ;) sorry! If we ever have a get together of folks in Oregon I promise to make some though! ;)

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Cynangyl said:
Thanks for all the sweet comments folks and no, Wes, they are not sugar free! ;) sorry! If we ever have a get together of folks in Oregon I promise to make some though! ;)

Cyn I'd go to Oregon just for the rolls ;D I will try making mine this weekend and load them down with cream cheese ;D Thanks for this post > CD

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my SOUL?!!
I would ask why I'm not already married to you... but the answer is right there in those photos!!
He's a lucky man, indeed! ;D
It is true though, the way to our hearts is centered on our tummy!!
Good thing I like to cook... ;)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread