All Treasure Hunting

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol Fossis is hiding and letting you guys duke it out...I think I will hide with Fossis, cool picture tho! :D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They can grow up to 100 lbs. Check for hidden grubs, then boil the mushroom, Afther that I fry it, tastes more like Pork to me, even though it's called Chicken of the woods. Great tasting fungus!!

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Sulphur Shelf, Chicken of the Woods, Chicken mushroom, all the same thing. They are a treat, if they are fresh just try slicing a little bit up in thin strips and fry in butter- MMmmmm! The first time you eat a mushroom, regardless of what kind, you should only eat a small bit. While this is a "safe" mushroom some people may still have adverse effects from it. I have never personally run into anybody who couldn't eat these other than my nephew, we picked over a hundred pounds from one tree and fried them up for all to enjoy... my nephew liked them so much he stacked his plate heaping full of them.. all fried in butter keep in mind... he got sick. He can't touch them to this day, I have to laugh, that's what you get for being a glutton! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread