Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was cleaning the leaves out of my garden today only to spot my raspberry bushes had bore some fresh fruit. Last time I checked the bushes for fruit was several months ago, did not expect to see them with fresh growth into the month of December but there they were - clusters of fresh ripe raspberries good to eat! :D
IMG_20161201_113023095.jpg

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, now you have a good excuse for putting off the chore of leaf cleaning next year!:laughing7:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm...that's bizarre! :dontknow:

...Maybe after the normal season, the weather got cold and faked the plant into thinking Winter had already come and gone?? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't you heard. It's climate change and this is evidence that'll be a good thing.

OP
OP
UnderMiner

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't you heard. It's climate change and this is evidence that'll be a good thing.

Climate change is great, I can't wait for grapes to be a viable crop once again in Greenland just as they were 1,000 years ago (Back when Greenland was green and not the sheet of ice it is today). :laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Climate change is great, I can't wait for grapes to be a viable crop once again in Greenland just as they were 1,000 years ago (Back when Greenland was green and not the sheet of ice it is today). :laughing7:
I know. Haven't these scientist given any thought to the idea this latest ice age hasn't quite ended yet and why is it a melting glacier is a bad thing. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread