Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And more to come. The 'Official' Breckenridge resort ski total for the last 7 days is 30". (ahem) I can say with certainty we did get a good foot and a half here in town. We got a break for the last 24 but snow every day now til next week. Had a lot of wind lately, too. Good thing, temps are up in the 30's and not droppin below 0 at night this week. So far, a little more snow than I'm used to seein for the first of December, and might be an indicator of the winter to come.

Attachments

• 12-13b.jpg
    12-13b.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 12-13c.jpg
    12-13c.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 12-13d.jpg
    12-13d.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 12-13e.jpg
    12-13e.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 48

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm avoiding I-70 this year. It's nothing, but a big mess anymore.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! Neat Pics and Thanks!! In the mid 70's here in South Louisiana today!! You and tamrock seem to be having all the fun!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Not ALL the fun! We're sitting at +4°, but luckily don't have hardly any wind today. Tomorrow will be a different story! Getting down to -12° and colder at night.

We haven't gotten acclimated to winter yet this year so this one's not gonna be fun. ...Not to mention my wife packed away my winter hats and now can't find them! :crybaby2:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! Neat Pics and Thanks!! In the mid 70's here in South Louisiana today!! You and tamrock seem to be having all the fun!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
It'll be a high of 27 today where I live and going up to a big high of 53 tomorrow. RG ain't gonna see anything like that in his parts. He's up in cold country. Though it looks like he'll get up to around 38 today and over 40 by Friday with snow ???

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not ALL the fun! We're sitting at +4°, but luckily don't have hardly any wind today. Tomorrow will be a different story! Getting down to -12° and colder at night.

We haven't gotten acclimated to winter yet this year so this one's not gonna be fun. ...Not to mention my wife packed away my winter hats and now can't find them! :crybaby2:
time for some ice fish'n don't ya think?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Never have been able to get excited about ice fishing. :dontknow:

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm avoiding I-70 this year. It's nothing, but a big mess anymore.
All the roads are starting to be that way up here. Good thing about Oklahoma, if the road to work was shut down, there were 4 or 5 other ways to get there, and not very much out of the way. Some might involve drivin through a cow pasture, but you could get to where you needed to be. Which is a good deal down there, cause when there's an ice storm and the country gets shut down, Oklahomans always need to go to the Walmart.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That's one thing we don't have much of up here is ice storms. Guess that's one of the redeeming qualities. :occasion14:

-6°F right now. Stupid.gif

Last edited:

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We only received 8 inches here but minus 15 tomorrow (those are Celsius guys). Nice pictures as usual, I like Colorado a lot just because of you and Tamrock ;) These lanscapes are eye & heart candy.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks bill. We just take you where we go and show you what we see, as we live here and got the time. (Exactly why I like the posts of pics from folks in other states and countries on here!)

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the roads are starting to be that way up here. Good thing about Oklahoma, if the road to work was shut down, there were 4 or 5 other ways to get there, and not very much out of the way. Some might involve drivin through a cow pasture, but you could get to where you needed to be. Which is a good deal down there, cause when there's an ice storm and the country gets shut down, Oklahomans always need to go to the Walmart.
same on the front range other than if a main road goes down your either stuck there and the other 20 ways around it are deadlocked with in minutes. To some it up your pretty well screwed no matter were your at.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
We were on a trip to Texas shortly after getting married. Boy, was it a long trip! I thought we had gone too far at one point, as all I could see was this massive area like this:
lake-of-fire.jpg

Fortunately we trudged on and soon came to a sign, "You are now entering Texas". I knew I was home when we passed that sign and saw this:
say_hello_2_heaven.jpg

Man, I hate traveling through Oklahoma!! laughing hysterically.gif

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RGINN, must be a great place to live for nature lovers. I should have travelled more when I was younger and had more time.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try to take some pics during the xmas vacation and post them. Hope you'll like it! ;)
Merry Christmas to you all, wish you good health and to be in good company with family and friends during the holidays!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions