Old Shack.JPG

old cabin

Shack.JPG

more cabins

Buildings.JPG

building

Dear.JPG

dear

Nice Sunday drive in the mountains in Colorado.Most of the pics around the st.Elmo area.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I love it!! those old buildings and cabin are awesome! Your daughter is a beauty and obviously the chipmunk thinks she is okay too! cute watchdog ya got there! Thanks so much for taking us along on your sunday drive! :D :D

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I willingly show my ignorance about those old towns; somebody living there? The curtains make me think someone does!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Another Gypsyland! So which one do we buy? Can you detect there? So is that chip a regular, looks like a girls best friend, how sweet. Thanks for taking us along, we even got to see a deer sweet!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Can you detect that ....I need that town and have all the furnishings for it....Theres our town girls...I will donate my sale money towards buying it...

Beautiful photos and your daughter is really cute.

OP
OP
M

mmiller

May 21, 2006
COLORADO SPRINGS
Detector(s) used
DFX & XLT & Judge II Auto
the top two ghost town pics are of town called st Elmo and they are trying to restore the town and you can't detect there. The other pics are of another ghost town a few miles away and yes you can detect their.chip as fat as he is must be a regular there ;D didn't take my MD with me that day.Just spent the day in the mountains with my family. But I'm going back with MD in a couple of weeks to the other town.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions