Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
The Queen of Quite-A-Lot
Proclaims a sale
Of the castles treasured trash
So spread the word far and wide
The Queen takes cheque or cash :D

My Lord ...this is a sin to have this much junk...but I meant it when I said I was clearing the house (barns and sheds) out
I want it gone gone gone

Started the sale at 4 this afternoon and we were swamped...people were pouring in......I think they like my crazy gypsy selling techniques ....LOL......the worse part is that I have three rooms in the basement that I didnt post full also....thought I would never get it all marked. I know it looks bad but I at one time wanted my own antique /book shoppe and kept saving for that day....day never came :'(
so in 2 1/2 hours we made over 700.00 bucks...pretty good
And the really worse part is ,is another garage on the back of property that I havent touched yet...Shoot me....I keep praying ...if I just sell it I wont ever get this crazy again...I promise :D

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 421
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 422
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 410
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 406
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 414
  • Kids selling icepops and koolaide.JPG
    Kids selling icepops and koolaide.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 424

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
A dream of mine also. But i don't have that much saved up :o. Nice haul for a couple hours! Ok I can not decide exactly what I want I'll have to go back and browse some more but that little table and chair set is toooooo cute! We should have had first shot ??? ;).

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
COUNTRY GIRL said:
A dream of mine also. But i don't have that much saved up :o. Nice haul for a couple hours! Ok I can not decide exactly what I want I'll have to go back and browse some more but that little table and chair se is toooooo cute! We should have had first shot ??? ;).
I could ship it to you...its cast iron ....but its yours if you want it....Every one from Tnet invited....Online rummage ....hahahahaa

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
wildrider said:
Hey I need a Ford and a Texaco sign. Got any?

Burt
You think I would....and I might..if I clean that back garage out.... :).but if I do its going on my store :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Wow! Now Gypsy....not nice to keep lyin like that....you KNOW you will collect more! lol Your place is like heaven! Wish you lived closer! Oh....you are not any better at cleaning out your inbox either...I keep getting messages saying it is full when I try to reply to you! lol must be too busy at the sale! :D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wished you lived closer too. I see wicker rockers I could had used. In pic # 6 the lil bench looks like the Singer Sewing Machine bench I just got finished restoring back to it natural finish. You have a lot of stuff & you did good selling.

;) RR

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Yah...everytime someone tried to bargain me lower....I would put on my Gypsy Mama Act...clutch my heart ...wring my hands and say " Vhat ! My poor old geepsy grandmama carried that across the Balkans on her back just to get it to Merica for her cheeldren...now you dishonor her by making soooo lowww of an offer....and all I vanted to do was make enough monee to buy poor old geepsy grandmama a nice marker for her grave " .....hahahahahahahah
Of course when I tried it on someone bargaining over a box of comic books...they had to wonder......hahahahah

T

TreasureTales

How much for the wringer washer? I'll drive out and get it.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy did you sell your red and white ice crusher? I have a black and white one but the red one would match my bar area. If not, could I purchase it from you? I will be attending the Chisolm trail hunt with my 12 year old in October. I look forward meeting you and socializing with other t-net members......Steve

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hey Gypsy,

Nice Stuff!
We have been trying to get ready for a garage sale (for months!), and your items are alot less junky than ours lol.
Wish I could have been there, I surely would have brought stuff home, that would eventually end up in another garage sale :D
Sounds like you had fun, and hey...you even had refreshments.
We will send you an invitation to ours, if we can ever get ready :)

TW

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much is the Coffee Barrel ? ;)

and the Shed ;D
I need the porch to set it on :P

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Gypsy,

I hate to disappoint you but I have more than I can handle right now so I don't need to be buying anymore.

I vish you the very best of sales and hope you do very, very well!

If I lived closer I would bring you some chicken and bean salad to get you through your long days! ;)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im a pack rat also
my GF was throwing away a broken chair ,i kept ::)
im like "hey that chair is fine all it needs is 3 legs and a back " ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread