More Pics From Frodovs Files

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
More Pics From Frodov's Files

Hi gang.. I got such a warm welcome and enthusiastic calls for an encore I went back to my external hard drive and pulled up some more pics from the photo files.
I blew some dust off of some of these, but I think you might like them all the same.

Some more cool pics from the ice storm of 2004 (Here in the Bluegrass region of Kentucky anyway)... and at Christmas no less!

icedbushes.JPG

icedsmoker.JPG

reachingtothesky.JPG

a few more pet pics.. Inkydink my little kitty cat.. just thrilled to have her picture taken as usual.. and my sister's (and mom and dad's, and grandmother's, and aunt and uncle's ) "community" dog. Sweet Penny lives on the farm, but sleeps at all the houses and roams wherever she wishes.. and is welcomed wherever she goes. She's a bit skittish around strangers but when she warms up to you she's very sweet indeed, she loves to be petted.

inkystare.JPG

sweetPenny.jpg

Some pics from U.S.S. Yorktown (retired) based in Charleston North Carolina.. the ship, planes, a ufo??

flightdeck.JPG

Yorktownisland2.JPG

UFO.JPG

And last but not least.. more doodles from the acid trips of.. I mean endeavors in Paint for Windows. <grin> Enjoy..

cones.jpg

lipstick.jpg

Squareboob.jpg

wheely duck.jpg

Well like the pig says at the end of the cartoons... thhh uh.. thhh.. uh.. that's all folks!

Happy Viewing!

Frodov

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: More Pics From Frodov's Files

Great! Loved the ice storm shots especially...such beauty! :D

aa battery