tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember seeing that old truck in Goldfield. Again professional photography. Maybe you should be a photo instructor and do away with being one of those double clutch'n, gear jam'n, coffee drink'n, nuts.?... Ya know the song I'm talking about ?? "Hello - I'm a Truck" We use to play that on the jukebox in a bar because it would infuriate this one fella.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I remember seeing that old truck in Goldfield. Again professional photography. Maybe you should be a photo instructor and do away with being one of those double clutch'n, gear jam'n, coffee drink'n, nuts.?... Ya know the song I'm talking about ?? "Hello - I'm a Truck" We use to play that on the jukebox in a bar because it would infuriate this one fella.
:laughing7::laughing7:

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice pics, the first 2 could be part of a car calendar.

My wife just bought me 2 car calendars for 2017 and your first 2 pics are better then any of the pics on these calendars.

Great Job!!!!

Engine

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Always liked the trick photography stuff but would love to see the "real" pictures as well..
Maybe I'll get through there again sometime when the light is better. I started to just delete these because I didn't like them at all, but worked on them quite a bit to try to get some detail. In my opinion the originals are too poor to post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions