603.5 KB · Views: 64

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
We weren't seeing any stars in Roseburg last night, or this morning. Rained a lot, then it rained some more, and it's raining right now. Oh well, the sun will shine, it always does. Sometimes not for very long, but then again, summer's comin', and it will be hot and dry.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We weren't seeing any stars in Roseburg last night, or this morning. Rained a lot, then it rained some more, and it's raining right now. Oh well, the sun will shine, it always does. Sometimes not for very long, but then again, summer's comin', and it will be hot and dry.
It's gonna be a nice day here. Can't go anywhere, cuz the clutch slave cylinder went out on my truck and I'd like to tell the designer of a slave cylinder is better insight the bell housing he's stupid. Anyways it's for sure time to get that taken care of as I pushed it as far as it'll go a now it's time to pay the piper. At least I can still walk.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Ollie and Bella are telling that cat..SCRAM fur ball. View attachment 1412124

GOD Bless

Chris
That's the next morning ritual. Ready, set - GO! and chase the cat all around the house when he comes back in. Don't know why these dogs even try, as the cat leaps over their heads, onto the coffee table, then a big dive to the stairway and up to an empty bedroom where he's up high and away on top of a dresser. They love it though.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I ain't been out much cause work is tryin to kill us all. Do more with less is the guiding principle in retail these days. My last two days off I slept about 30 hours of it, which is unusual for me. Guess I will start postin pics of me asleep, or me at work, and I bet those will get tons of views, haha!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Better than down here!! Dodging Tornadoes All Day yesterday!! YIKES!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Better than down here!! Dodging Tornadoes All Day yesterday!! YIKES!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
I've been seeing that on the weather channel. It's a bit early for tornado season isn't it?

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been seeing that on the weather channel. It's a bit early for tornado season isn't it?

In the SOUTH? Not really. While still technically in tornado alley, the tornadoes we have here are few and far between, and also much milder than ones down south. Down there, there's almost no rhyme or reason as far as time of year.

Still got that cold, white mud everywhere here - and too deep to walk through! Have only had 2 days so far this entire winter where the temps got above freezing, yet the basement pump keeps pumping out over 1,000 gallons a day. ...Gonna be a nasty Spring!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the SOUTH? Not really. While still technically in tornado alley, the tornadoes we have here are few and far between, and also much milder than ones down south. Down there, there's almost no rhyme or reason as far as time of year.

Still got that cold, white mud everywhere here - and too deep to walk through! Have only had 2 days so far this entire winter where the temps got above freezing, yet the basement pump keeps pumping out over 1,000 gallons a day. ...Gonna be a nasty Spring!!
I was in a tornado torn up town called Ankeny in Iowa 1974. Unbelievable the things I saw when it was all over. Box cars of the train were blow off the trucks and left just the wheels on the tracks. That summer I drove a dump truck back and forth to a landfill with debris from all the damaged buildings be demolished. The National Guard brought in these big front end loaders and I'd line up with all the other dump trucks and they's scoop up whole sections of a roof, walls, piles of wood and cinder block and drop in in my dump bed and away I'd go the landfill with another load of debris. I remember cleaning up a hardware store and all guns and ammo were all garbed up by the cops to take away, but I saw a brand new shotgun slug barrel in the pile. I picked it up and found it was for a Remington Mod. 1100. I asked the owner of the store as he was there if he wanted it and he just it's yours if you want it. I later sold it to a gunsmith shop for $25.00.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been very fortunate to not have to deal with the aftermath of a tornado disaster.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread