"Punky" says, "Its hot in Indiana." (a few more pics added)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
"Punky" says, "It's hot in Indiana." (a few more pics added)

"Punky" says, "It's hot in Indiana."
How about a bite, or two, of that yummy Popsicle... ;D
Spoiled.JPG

Also, thought I would throw in a few new members of the family. Although they are up for adoption... ;D
(3) black, and (1) tiger stripe...
Kittens.jpg

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Re: "Punky" says, "It's hot in Indiana."

What kind of parrot is Punky? I think I know, but I'm sure I'll get the spelling wrong. What do the kitty's think of Punky :D?

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

CG....maybe it should be "What does Punky think of the kitties?" :D

Well Leon, with two cats already I don't think I will get in the adoption line. Too bad they don't stay that way!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

COUNTRY GIRL said:
What kind of parrot is Punky? I think I know, but I'm sure I'll get the spelling wrong. What do the kitty's think of Punky :D?

he is a sun conures sis! grandma has one...if fact I was at grandma's with mom looking at t-net when I saw this first and mom told me to make sure and post a picture of theirs with a note saying sunnybob says hi to punky! lol

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Cynangyl said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:

he is a sun conures sis! grandma has one...if fact I was at grandma's with mom looking at t-net when I saw this first and mom told me to make sure and post a picture of theirs with a note saying sunnybob says hi to punky! lol

Yep,, that's what he is,,, Sun conure...
lol,,, I'm sure Punky would say Hi back, but the only words I've ever heard him say is, " Night night", "Night night Baby", "Baby", and "Coffee". he loves coffee in the morning, but we try not to give him too much. he's wired enough as it is... We did n't know he said Baby until he seen a baby, funny he knew exactly what it was when he saw it...

Thanks for all the replies all..
Marc, Jeff, Wreakdiver,,, Thanks for such a fun category... I've always wanted to share some other stuff with my Tnet buddies, but I didn't want to take up the space... Great ideal...

wesfrye53, I hear ya,,, if they stayed like they are now,, I would probably keep them all...
P.S.> The tiger stripe is already spoken for as of today...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I can relate to that not knowing your bird can say something til he blurts it out....my cockatoo that is in my "mug shot" on here used to surprise me all the time. Mostly he yelled Mom but he would yell for Teresa too if I wanted her inside I would yell once then let Petrie yell at her til she came inside! lol He would also say Bad boys, bad boys every time cops came on, he would say I love you......once he even called me a dirty bird! I think I laughed hardest when he kept whistling at the neighbor's cat thinking it would come to him like the dog did so he could bark at it....the cat just kept lookin at him like he was crazy...finally the cat jumped down and cocked his head at the bird and Petrie spouts off with "oh good bird!" lol Thanks for bringing back so many cool memories!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Okay, just for Mom! lol Sunnybob says hi to Punky! and one of Sunnybob visiting with the other birds!

Attachments

• DSC00011-1.JPG
    DSC00011-1.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC00017-1.JPG
    DSC00017-1.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 175
OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

From the looks of Sunnybob I feel I know him well... ;D
You almost can't tell the two apart. How does he act around those other birds?
We have thought about getting Punky a mate, but I'm not too sure I want another terrible two year old around the house...

Here are a few more shots of Punky I forgot I had.
This first one is of him on the porch in the evening, catching a few winks.
Pumky_Snooze.jpg
This next one was taken right after one of his baths.
It was winter time and he was a little cold, but you can't keep him out of the water...
TooCold.jpg

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Re: "Punky" says, "It's hot in Indiana." (a few more pics added)

Pretty bird. Nice pics.

Sounds like Punky has quite a vocabulary and an interesting personality.

Thanks for sharing.

Ray S.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: "Punky" says, "It's hot in Indiana." (a few more pics added)

Sunnybob does fine around the other birds but I sure can understand your hesitation to having another 2 yr old around the house....Petrie was that way and horribly jealous to boot....my son and him used to yell at each other arguing about whose mom I was! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread