tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Sunday was nice and I took the dogs for a walk to a little lake near by, but this morning the animals all seem to sense a change in the weather coming as they just stare out the back window this morning. They're saying we may see some snow by tonight. I made a little puddle to water around the apple tree to soak the ground a little around it and Bella and Ollie, just have to go step in it. I better clean that couch and back window before mama comes home.

Attachments

• weather watcher 1.jpg
    weather watcher 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • weather watchers 0.jpg
    weather watchers 0.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
  • weather watchers.jpg
    weather watchers.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 55

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure if the frogs ( the locals call 'em " peepers " ) are very good at forecasting weather here or not. The last couple times I went to the marshes, they were out and calling for mates. They will be more concerned with warming their backsides the last of this week than warming up the females:laughing7:

kha924

Jan 29, 2017
NWPA 814
Detector(s) used
LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice photos always jealous of the mountains some day I hope to make my home somewhere like that cool duck to dont see to many goldeneyes in these parts..Just wondering are you retired or what do you do for work?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice photos always jealous of the mountains some day I hope to make my home somewhere like that cool duck to dont see to many goldeneyes in these parts..Just wondering are you retired or what do you do for work?
I'm only seeing these ducks in this one little lake near by where I live. As for work I'm pretty much an over the road peddler..Having a smartphone I can be doing business just about anywhere I go now.

kha924

Jan 29, 2017
NWPA 814
Detector(s) used
LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When in the mountains I always wondered what the people who lived there did for work. Was hoping you had a hot tip for me to be able live in the middle of nowhere and make enough to survive haha. I might be heading out to colorado in a week or two just got a message today about doing a tile floor but its a long way from the mountains out in the plains but hey its closer..

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When in the mountains I always wondered what the people who lived there did for work. Was hoping you had a hot tip for me to be able live in the middle of nowhere and make enough to survive haha. I might be heading out to colorado in a week or two just got a message today about doing a tile floor but its a long way from the mountains out in the plains but hey its closer..
I don't live in the middle of nowhere. The Colorado front range is running balls to the walls around my home. Wish I'd a used a tile guy around my tub. The pipe behind the wall for the faucet developed a drip and I saw it coming outside the house. The insurance wrote me up enough to rip out all the tile and sheetrock. I decided I'll do it all myself. The tile my wife chose were these meshed panels of little 1/2" x 3" to 4" little brick like pieces made of glass and real stone. It was a ***** to cut straight with a tile saw I got at Harbor Freight Tool. I did pretty crappy job over all imo. You can find all kinds of work here where I live. New homes are going up every hour.

kha924

Jan 29, 2017
NWPA 814
Detector(s) used
LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah for future reference when picking tile with your wife always go for the big 2x2 if yours doing it haha..always been tempted by the front range area me and my girl friend took the whole tour last time we were out from colorado springs to ft collins all beautiful places my only fear would be that I wouldnt work and spend to much time enjoying myself...which might not be so bad..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread