Another picture of Duke

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
They say a pet takes on the personality of it's master, or is it people tend to get pets that resemble themselves. Well, here is a picture of what Duke and I do the best.

C.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great picture!..I see you've got your hands on the Panasonic DMC ZS50. I think your really going to like that little camera. The ZS50 should take better pictures in lower light over the one I have.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love that pic, nothing better than a doggy chair to nap in.

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This was on the news last night. There's a group of folks rescuing Golden Retriever's from Turkey and bringing them over here
https://www.google.com/amp/www.9new...escues-golden-retrievers-from-turkey/45033120

Glad to see someone is rescuing them. Mine is smart, and loves everyone. They are great dogs. I don't know what happened to Duke, but he is terrified of gun shots. If the neighbor shoots out back, and I can hardly hear the shot, Duke's entire body is shaking, and the 78 pound dog wants onto my lap.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both my dog's are very uneasy around bangs, pops & Kabooms. Bella would run unprotected through a pack of Coyotes to get far from those kind of sounds. She can hear the gun range from 3 miles away and he tail drops and she head's for the back of the bed or what ever she can crawl inside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions