up Shoveling all night

Wild

Greenie
Mar 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I filled the snowblower and settled inlast night, up a 4am and it looked like about 4`` went back to beed
this could be more snow than I want. Got up.at 7am NO SNOW, I'll take it lots of RAIN

Driftwoood

Mar 31, 2016
Schoharie County, NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last I measured (here in Schoharie County, NY), there was about 22" and it's still going strong... and windy. Ugh. It'll get better in a few weeks.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a bright side, Jeff. Pay attention to where the city is dumping the snow they clear from the streets. When that starts melting down, get out and detect it. Not much digging involved, and you can find some cool stuff sometimes. If you have any big box stores and they push that snow to the end of the parking lot, definitely the place to hit. Granted a lot of trash, but sometimes you find so much lost change you get tired of it.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 inches here, still snowing a bit.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
steuben county ny on the pa border STILL snowing and blowing....HARD...at 11 am can't tell how many inches as the wind stacks it up . it only took 30 + years i bought a new kioti 45 hp turbo 4x4 and an 8 foot snow blade and i laugh at the snow now it takes about 10 minuts to plow a 1400' drive..i wish I was on a nice sunny beach digging gold rings...

cajamk

Jan 5, 2017
Northern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ice storm here in northern Maryland. Many trees down, schools closed for a 2nd day, just a frozen mess! Snow? about 2" nothing worth mentioning really. We just got power back after 28 hrs. Thank God for propane heaters !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread