Winningest basketball Coach

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Tonight I attended the Tennessee Davidson County Alumni Picnic in Nashville. It's held every year to kick off the Tennessee Volunteer football season but it also provides an opportunity to hear from the coaches of the other sports.

here is a pic of me with the coach who has more more basketball games (men and women) in college basketball than any other coach..yes, Pat Summit who coaches the Lady Volunteers. GO BIG ORANGE!

Attachments

• Pat Summit and me.JPG
    Pat Summit and me.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 157

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Too cool Wes! Great ic, looks like you were having more more fun than you expected ;). (tink I owed you that one) :D Seriously Wes glad you had fun!

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo of you two Wes, I will be kind and not make a comment or two, but oh, the urge is there. :)

Oh, is it alright if I say I am a Penn State fan? ;)

Don ::)

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Sure it is Don...I pull for Joe P. and his team every game..except if they should play Tennessee. he has done more for that University than most folks know about and couldn't believe the jeers for his "head" a few years ago.

Appreciate you not making comments. She told us what she said to her team when they were losing to NC in the semi-finals...and she said it in the same tone and volume as she did in the locker room at half time. The entire crowd started slinking down in their seats...LOL

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
BTW CG...she is single now..but if you read the reply to Don...I don't think I'd want to be on the receiving end when she isn't in a good mood!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread