I would like you to meet my new friend Micki

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
She is gorgeous......but in the Hostas? Better teach her that is a No no right away. You cant spoil her too much. She is pretty smart tho....look who she picked to take her home!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Yeah she learned no garden, right after the picture, was too cute a shot to pass up ???. She needs some trainnig, Gerry and I have some time off so.......she has 9 more days to learn. My best friend is a dog trainner, I am guessing between the two of us we can teach her right and wrong. She's a good girl, for the most part ;).

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
wesfrye53 said:
Hey CG...is Micki well trained? ;D What's her favorite trick so far? ::)

Trainnable, well trainned "NOT". Favorite trick, which one? Chewing off the heel of my shoe? Chewing through a rope in three bites, to go visit more people? Or thinking my skirt is a pull toy? :D Got dressed without issues this morning, even fixed my heel. :D It will take a little time, but she will be well worth it. ;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
COUNTRY GIRL said:
wesfrye53 said:
Hey CG...is Micki well trained? ;D What's her favorite trick so far? ::)

Trainnable, well trainned "NOT". Favorite trick, which one? Chewing off the heel of my shoe? Chewing through a rope in three bites, to go visit more people? Or thinking my skirt is a pull toy? :D Got dressed without issues this morning, even fixed my heel. :D It will take a little time, but she will be well worth it. ;)

rofl I can just imagine! I know you are up to the task though! :D

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
fantastic photos! :o Now my story...my wife went to look at two mixed breed dogs today at a shelter...things did not work out...but the dogs were licking her purse. When she got home....one of our cats peed inside her purse...all over everything...Guess he smelled the dogs! ;D

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
DFX-Gregg said:
fantastic photos! :o Now my story...my wife went to look at two mixed breed dogs today at a shelter...things did not work out...but the dogs were licking her purse. When she got home....one of our cats peed inside her purse...all over everything...Guess he smelled the dogs! ;D

:D Oh my goodness that there is funny, sort of :-\! I'm guessig your Kitty does NOT want a Doggie! :D

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
COUNTRY GIRL said:
DFX-Gregg said:

:D Oh my goodness that there is funny, sort of :-\! I'm guessig your Kitty does NOT want a Doggie! :D

Guess not! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread