I would like you to meet my new friend Micki

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I went to the animal shelter to meet Boss yesterday and Micki picked me out, when those eyes met mine it was love at first sight. We are best of friends already, she won't leave my side, unless she's with TY. She is a Coonhound/pointer mix, they call her a Dixie dog, we don't have allot of dogs up for adoption around here, so they ship them up here from the south, she came from Kentucky. Thank you southerners for my new friend!

Attachments

• micki moon fire works 002.JPG
    micki moon fire works 002.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 382
  • micki moon fire works 004.JPG
    micki moon fire works 004.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 376
  • ty mick.JPG
    ty mick.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 369
  • micki moon fire works 025.JPG
    micki moon fire works 025.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 375

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Hi Micki, and CG,

Love these kinds of posts, Looks like Micki is as happy as y'all are. :) :)

Who couldn't love her :)

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super CG, I think Micki found a lovely home, nice when "they" pick "you" out! :)

Don

Cheryl

Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
What a sweet dog!! Thanks for sharing your furbaby with us.

Cheryl

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
As Tyler says she is the best dog in the WORLD! We really missed having a dog, Ty never complained, but admitted he missed it too. She is already spoiled rotten........sleeping on my side of the bed right now ::). Been out walking, playing, has already learned to sit and stay, we are working on shake. Lay down?.......no need to ask :D. Can't wait to get those webed feet in the river, next weekend she will really know what life is about when we get her out on the boat :o.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Great pics. Looks like she is very happy in her new home. She is a very pretty lady. Thanks for giving her a great home.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Maybe I should have put this in todays finds, except she found me! :D We are having a ball! She has made herself right at home. She is very polite, but needs allot of training, mainly in basic commands. She is house broken, I've got her where she will not go out the door until she has a leash or cable on. I think we will have allot of fun learning together. She is a pretty smart dog, I can't believe she was without a family.

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
anyone that says animals have no feelings just dosen't know what they are talking about -obviously she just adores her new home
It was the same way when i first got my K9 after they make their way around the new home they settle in and noticibly are just so content and show it every day in affection an devotion

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
And here he is, the first full day in his new home and he's got it made in the Hosta! Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled! ;D Bet he even has a seat at the dinner table :o!

Enjoy your new family member CG!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Good looking pup Country Girl :)

Timberwolf

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
wesfrye53 said:
And here he is, the first full day in his new home and he's got it made in the Hosta! Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled! ;D Bet he even has a seat at the dinner table :o!

Enjoy your new family member CG!

Not the dinner table, no way. She really thought she was going to share my burger with me at lunch though, little to her surprise whe I was all done I saved her a piece of pickle, YUCK! Maybe that will teach her not to beg. She eventually found a couple piece of steak in her food bowl after supper :D. Spoiled only if she has manners.

We are a perfect match!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Micki:

Please excuse me; it was late last night and I referred to you as a "he"!
And that explains why you will rest anywhere you dang well please ::)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Micki is loving it all. CG, a special thanks for adopting Micki. :-*

;) RR