Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More like May up here in Grand County. Checked out Williams Fork Res., which is great for pics as it stays calm a lot. Great place to practice fishing in case you ever get somewhere that actually has fish. The third pic will be dull to most folks, but caught my interest. The dark stain near the bottom of the pic is the remains of a fire. It's a localized event, other words just one spot and not wide spread, like evidence of a prairie fire would be. Lots of known paleo sites in this area, so who knows, maybe remains of a prehistoric campfire? I think the depth, that strata, is about right for that time period, but maybe not. I didn't disturb it, anyway. Took a pic of paleo man's living room and looked over the Colorado River outside Kremmling.

Attachments

• 5-9a.jpg
    5-9a.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 5-9b.jpg
    5-9b.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 5-9c.jpg
    5-9c.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 5-9d.jpg
    5-9d.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 5-9e.jpg
    5-9e.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 47

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! Nice Paleo Parlor!! Interesting Fire Pit ash settlement!! Otherwise GORGEOUS PICS as usual!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That last shot is really nice ... just needs a bit of "dressing up" in photoshop and I could see it on a magazine cover ...

kremmling_co.jpg

... just imagine what a pro could do to it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread