rainbow

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This picture is on the kids ranch, taken today from my step daughters front yard.

1.jpg

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeh... That's sweet!!
Sir I tried to bring out more of the upper, second rainbow.
Just ask and I will delete it.

1.jpg

Damn.... you must live in a picturesque place!!

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful encounter BM. Glade you could share it.

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
We were having thunder showers that day, although locally we only had heavy rain in cells, no lightening. Yes OV, information on editing would be great, except I think editing is different in the various programs. I know I can't figure out adobe photo, gave up trying. I do have a feature called one step photo fix. Sometimes I click on that and the picture is better, other times I undo it, because to me it makes it's worse. Oh well, my little camera does a good enough job, it keeps me happy, and I actually have it with me and take pictures, which didn't happen much before.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes OV, information on editing would be great, except I think editing is different in the various programs. I know I can't figure out adobe photo, gave up trying.

Almost all photography editing programs will do the important things in the same manner ... with a few nomenclature changes.

If you have "Photoshop" (by Adobe) or "PaintShop" (by Corel) or even Gimp (a freebie that will do even more than either of the aforementioned, just not as easily) you can do the same things.

I like editing my images in layers and applying "adjustment layers" to get them where I want them to be. I have a few images on Pixabay (met their "standards of quality") and do my own photography for my customers' web sites.

You don't even need to worry about "filters" if you begin to understand how to apply the built in adjustments most times.

Look up Blake Rudis (f.64 Academy)on Youtube. He has some great tutorials on Photoshop which will work with almost any other photo editing program.

I'm partial to Corel Paintshop Pro ... absolutely LOVE the results I get. One time purchase, and unlike Photoshop, no monthly fees.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread