P1010008-1.jpg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
you are obviously not finding enough time to swing that MD...call in sick and get busy or something! ;)

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
No Cyn, thats not it. I was going pretty good when I first got it, found some cool stuff. Then one really hot day, I think I had a pulltab nervous breakdown. ??? :D

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think your's is old, mine is an antique.

Fossis..............

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I think I've had a few pull tab break downs too, lol... My Garrett Deepseeker is right at 30 now and my new Ace 250 just puts it to shame. If I had that Ace back in the 70's I would have been in heaven. Have a good one

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Pulltab breakdown :'( yes I've had one also. This past weekend detecting an historical site , so hot that the sweat was running in my eyes, and I was on the verge of heat exhaustion!! :-\ I hit a signal that was loud and clear to the exact site :o I dug and dug > sweeping over the hole each time and still picking up a remarkable signal ;D Finally I hit something , yeh >>> it was the top to something like a sardine can with a pulltab attached ??? I crawled my way up to the porch of the 1847 Italianette Mansion where I was spending the weekend with friends , begged for water and swearing off HH MDecting forever !!!!!!!!!!
OH your metal detected looks great by the way ;D

JRich98150

May 29, 2007
Middleburg, Florida 32068
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
One more year and you can buy it a drink! You've managed to keep it in very fine condition. Happy Birthday to the detector. Enjoyed the "vintage" photo.

JRich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread