tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both of those bodies of water do have some nice sized fish in em. Me and a couple of buds back in the day would go to either every now and then on our days off at the mine. We had a five day off long change every month. I remember one time me and fella fishing at 11mile in early spring or maybe it was in the Fall?. It was snowing sideways and we fished from the boat ramp out of the cab of the pickup with the heater blowing full blast and the windows rolled down. My buddy hooked a 7 pound Brown and later we went to the Green Parrot Bar to show everyone in the Bar and then​ we commence to get good and drunk. That was our social networking back in the day

Coach Stack

Apr 5, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
AT Pro Pointer
Kelllyco Vulcan 360
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miracle Mile! Love that place. You can get some great shots along the stream outside Deckers.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spinney is Gold Medal water and has a rep for trophy size trout. Therefore lot of regulations. No camping, only open in daylight hours, artificial lures and flies only, and you can only take home one trout, and it has to be over 20". Little restrictive for me, as I fish for eating purposes. However, you are allowed to keep every northern pike you catch and the more the better. Eleven Mile is a little less regulated and you can camp there. Just watching the traffic looked like a lot folks camp at Eleven Mile then run up to fish at Spinney for the day.

kha924

Jan 29, 2017
NWPA 814
Detector(s) used
LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a few of my trips to colorado ive made sure to fish eleven mile canyon and the lake a few times its amazing to me how clear that water is... love looking off at the continental divide from there doesnt get much better...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions