tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember that place of old shacks along I-10, when I did visits to an underground copper mine in Silver City, MM and then I would head over to Arizona on 10 to a small mining operation in the Dos Cabezas Mountains. I think I recall researching that town and it was an old railroad town from the past?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I remember that place of old shacks along I-10, when I did visits to an underground copper mine in Silver City, MM and then I would head over to Arizona on 10 to a small mining operation in the Dos Cabezas Mountains. I think I recall researching that town and it was an old railroad town from the past?
Thanks Grant, I don't know anything about it. It looked like there is a road that go's around the the other side, which I would guess would be the front. Sometime if I pass by there again and have more time, might check it out a little better.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems your doing most of your hauls in the SW part? Your either running the east/west I -10 or 40 I've noticed. It's getting to be year's since I've been down in desert country.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Seems your doing most of your hauls in the SW part? Your either running the east/west I -10 or 40 I've noticed. It's getting to be year's since I've been down in desert country.
Never know where I'm going to be next. When I made this original post, I think I was in Oakland, CA. I took the original picture while on a trip from Alabama to CA. Had three drops, two in Los Angeles, and final in Hayward, CA. Since that time, Ive been up to Port Angeles, WA, to Salt Lake, to Sacramento, up to Tacoma, and finally home to North Central Idaho for the weekend after being on the road for the last six weeks. Now have to leave again tomorrow morning. Don't know where to yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread