The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice and those are difficult to even keep alive during the winter if it's a Hibiscus Tree. Hummingbirds are attracted to red flowers.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice and those are difficult to even keep alive during the winter if it's a Hibiscus Tree. Hummingbirds are attracted to red flowers.
I had one before years ago and I failed to bring it indoors, so it died when it got cold. I did trim this one when it was inside this winter and it grew back pretty quick, so I'll need to trim it before I bring it back in this fall. I read it's best to keep them in a small pot and with a lot of water and some plant food it should last a long time hopefully, plus that small pot makes it easy to carry in and out the back door. What I like about it is it'll produce big beautiful blossoms all year long. Indoors those blossoms fall off and that can add up to a mess if you don't clean them up off the floor frequently.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These flowers last one day only if I remember well. You'll have fun taking photos of the hummingbirds. Thanks for sharing ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread