What's wrong with people

gigispop7

Mar 22, 2009
Oklahoma city,Ok
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1497793115.303088.jpg View attachment 1463156 ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1497793165.526429.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1497793195.302057.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1497793235.101922.jpg

Last edited:

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disgusting. Alcohol, for starters...

There are clues about who left all that mess. Probably not politically correct, and would get my post deleted if I said it outright but it is not hard to connect the dots.

Last edited:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant comment cause moderators would delete it

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
On the other hand, I once saw much worse one morning. I was thinking to call the city to complain about whoever reserved that shelter. Imagine my surprise when a woman, who looked like she was plucked from Kenya that morning, shows up with a broom, dust pan and trash bags - she cleaned it all up by herself!

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Also, the homeless around here collect cans and bottles for the redemption value. I watched one morning as an old eastern european woman removed trash and dropped it on the ground as she dug deeper. After getting her cans into her cart, yep, she just walked off leaving trash all around the garbage can to blow away in the wind.

I told the park employee who was picking it up that afternoon. He says the city knows, he picks it up every day and this is pretty much his job. WTF?

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
expect it to get much worse.no god or morals in todays cesspool.pretty sure they were just in a hurry to go spend money on their ebt card we payed for.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a bus stop in front of my workplace that has a trash can. The people leave their trash on the bench or throw it on the ground. Too lazy or uncaring to put it in the can.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Litter...my pet hate, we have the same morons here..Grrrr.:BangHead:

SS

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked in OK state parks for a few years and one reason people gave me for leaving trash lying around was 'Well, y'all have people hired to come around and pick that up, don't you? That's y'all's job to clean the place up.' Seriously. I could go on about that, but I live in the mountains now, so I'll shut up.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They do it all the time at the beaches, have their pick nick, collect their kids & blankets, and just leave all the trash, food & empty cans!
....even though they have to pass right by a large trash barrel conveniently placed at openings in the cement barrier, to get to their cars!
I would love to scoop it all up and deposit it on the hood of their cars!

....have to wait, don't have enough clad yet this year for bail.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope they don't take up metal detecting...

Z.Agee

Jun 18, 2017
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Ace 400 and AT Pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trash pile for us to dig up 50 years from now!! Friggin people just don't care anymore and it is beyond sad that this is what our fellow americans have come to. Homeless or not everyone needs to respect the ground we walk on or one day mother earth is just gonna give up on us, just as we have her!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trash pile for us to dig up 50 years from now!! Friggin people just don't care anymore and it is beyond sad that this is what our fellow americans have come to. Homeless or not everyone needs to respect the ground we walk on or one day mother earth is just gonna give up on us, just as we have her!!
Don't think it's so much not caring. A lot of these jerks throw their trash all over like they do at home waiting for Mom to clean up after them. Why does Mom clean up after them? "Because it's easier than *****ing at them to clean their rooms." generation after generation teaching what they learned & this is what we ended up with.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

50 years from now, we won't be able to legally dig it up. The archeologists will be wanting to excavate the site.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what sociery has become, a throw away society.
Back in the day, when people went picnicking they took the real dishes and flatware and had to take them home again.

Now days its all disposable, including the responsibility to "clean up after themselves".
That they leave for the rest of us.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are indeed connecting the dots. :icon_thumleft:
Is this by chance a Soccer (I mean Football) field? Years ago, For reasons I may or may not discuss here later, I was given the opportunity to pick up trash in the local parks for 21 days :binkybaby: We have a huge park in Whittier Narrows that I cough Volunteered to work. There were RC Boats on the lake, there was a Radio tower and landing strip for RC planes, Baseball Diamonds Football field Rec center, Swimming pools ALL moderate occasional can gum wrapper etc. Walk through and look for trash to pick up. But when you got to the soccer fields, man it looked like the apocalypse You were wading through every disgusting used food dirty diapers and everything else you could think of. They would turn the trash cans over and sit on them while they watched and ate and threw their CHIT everywhere. Im never volunteering again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread