Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My wife's Hostas are starting to bloom.

DSCN0401_1200.JPG

DSCN0405_1200.JPG

DSCN0406_1200.JPG

Not sure what kind of fly this is, but thought he looked neat. About 3/8" long and silver with black spines on the back of his abdomen. They reminded me of one of those stinging catterpillars we had running around a few weeks back.

DSCN0413.JPG

Sorry for the notices on the images, but my image program now adds it unless I remember to remove it. I forgot.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good shots. Not sure about what kind of fly that is, but its definitely one I'd get the fly swatter out and let him have it.

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Chadeaux!! Nice flowers and Monster Arkansas Fly!! I went to medical school with Dr Deadman up there in your home town!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Chadeaux!! Nice flowers and Monster Arkansas Fly!! I went to medical school with Dr Deadman up there in your home town!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Hmm... Dr. Deadman? I don't know him, but I know that most folks who have to use our hospital end up "dead men".

I was blessed to have a visiting doctor who was from another hospital the night I had my heart attack. Fast, efficient, and even though I presented no signs of a heart attack (no pain, no sweating, only a chill that racked my whole body and couldn't stop shaking).

So unlike when my mother-in-law had a bull blown heart attack, took her to same emergency room and they kept tearing off the paper from the EKG machine saying, "It must be wrong. You're just scared!"

In fact it wasn't until I showed up and told the quack who manned the ER that the woman in there could not be frightened, and threatened to take her out of the hospital myself (I was much bigger and badder back then, and could do everything I said I could) when I got done with him. He ordered a blood test, determined she was indeed having a heart attack.

These are the same ID10TS that told my daughter the pain on her left side just below her ribs was her gall bladder. Got the same line from the doctor and his nurse who tried to convince me to have an MRI done on her so he could show me where her gall bladder was. I gave him 15 minutes to release my daughter and all the paper work. Then, in his presence, I called the Sheriff and told him they needed to come to the emergency room for the "doctor's" protection. That was about 2 months before my heart attack, but he wasn't about to try me.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread