My New Remote

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
I'm not sure what they are trying to say, but my family got me this new remote. ???
Look at the stupid instruction booklet that came with it. ::) Had to have my wife set it. :-[

P1010109.jpg

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
They were to cheap to get me one with that on it, so they put a piece of tape on the back that has, Get it Yourself, written on it. ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol atleast it didn't say MAKE it yourself! ;) I always made my kids set the remotes and electronics except computers....now they have moved out and I thought David would have all the tv stuff figured out....hmmm we have a 60 inch tv with dvd and broadband and all that....he had the folks from the store come set it up when we moved! lol Kinda like borrowin a kid I guess! ;)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
lol atleast it didn't say MAKE it yourself! ;) I always made my kids set the remotes and electronics except computers....now they have moved out and I thought David would have all the tv stuff figured out....hmmm we have a 60 inch tv with dvd and broadband and all that....he had the folks from the store come set it up when we moved! lol Kinda like borrowin a kid I guess! ;)
I heard that, our daughter always did our
setting up for us, now she's gone, & we're on our own.

:'(, Fossis..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread