tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are what was on the camera.... Just some of the things that take place in the backyard. This Hibiscus never stop popping out blossoms all year long. I'll be putting it back indoors when the nights begin to fall below the 35 mark and it'll keep doing its thing dropping dead blossoms in the corner of the living room. When the cats not out catt'n around, he can sit for hours on the grill just enjoying the hot sun. Sometimes a squirrel with sneak up on the patio table just to have a stare down with the cat just feet away from him. I got a get a shot of that sometime, cuz the cat doesn't know what to do at that point? Should I stay still and the squirrel will get closer or should I spring fast with all I have and catch that no good varmint???... Poor cat doesn't know what to do with a squirrel playing mind games with him. Out on the sunflowers the bee's are extremely active now and getting covered with pollen. So far Ollie the dog has been very successful at stopping any invasions from the hot air balloons coming to take every thing we've got. Some get pretty close and begin to drop down to our territory, but when they see Ollie they go back up and just keep on truck'n.

Attachments

• 082817 1.jpg
    082817 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • 082817 2.jpg
    082817 2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
  • 082817 3.jpg
    082817 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • 082817 4.jpg
    082817 4.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Where do those balloons end up?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's some open fields just to the east they come down in and their pretty good at putting them down in a consisted area. They've gone over my house along a path that's maybe a mile wide for years now. Sometimes they come right over me at tree level and the folks wave and say hi at me.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That sunflower looks like something that grows around Chernobyl,till you zoom in on it.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, when you expand the image of that bee you can see only it's eye has been cleared off its face of all that pollen clinging to it all over it's body. It's a bee of some kind that has a lot more little fine hair's then the honey bees you see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread