Nice picture imo.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
001.JPG

Atlanta falcons 'New Home'. & Hunger Games anyone?

Attachments

• 105.JPG
    105.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the city view. Have you ever been in I-75 northbound at nighttime and all of the sudden have Cincinnati laid out before you? Breathtaking.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the city view. Have you ever been in I-75 northbound at nighttime and all of the sudden have Cincinnati laid out before you? Breathtaking.

You know , I have only driven through 75 & Cincinnati (on the way to Cleveland ) back in 1990 or 1991.

For Thanksgiving , it was raining here , bridges were Icy through Lexington , a little Snowy as we were going through Cincinnati, then all snow from Canton to Cleveland.

So no good view, do recall a roll over cars on the SB Lanes in Cincinnati, I was 19 or 20 then & it was a time to remember.
Esp, with the 10 or so inches of Snow on the Ground when we left the hotel in Cleveland that next morning.

The view of Atlanta is Super at night or when it's clear coming in on I -20 going east, Ill post the other half of the City
(the North part) 'BuckHead' ; there were only 2 taller buildings in that area in 1984 when I lived in the area in 1984.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions