tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took this last night going westbound on I70 in far Western Kansas. Me and my wife drove all the way from Frisco, Texas up to Moore, Oklahoma and had lunch with friends and then we headed all the way back to Denver. I did all the driving and it was a heck of a drive, but I didn't feel like staying one more night away from home. I was wondering where in the country ronwoodcraft could be out on these long and lonely interstate trail systems this evening?

Attachments

• kansas sunset.jpg
    kansas sunset.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 78

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Wife and I were in East Tenn. on 9-11, and flights were canceled, so we drove a rental car right under that overpass, headed for Denver. Seemed like every over pass we came to, there were people waving American Flags. There was darn sure no millionaire jerks taking a knee that day.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sunrises and sunsets are very humbling. Leaves one awestruck.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I were in East Tenn. on 9-11, and flights were canceled, so we drove a rental car right under that overpass, headed for Denver. Seemed like every over pass we came to, there were people waving American Flags. There was darn sure no millionaire jerks taking a knee that day.
I was up in Montana when that happened. Kindof weird driving a log distance and knowing there's not a single aircraft up in the skies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread