WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My brother, may he rest in peace, lived in Colorado for a spell. He told me how beautiful it was. Your pictures show it. I could maybe tolerate the cold for that beauty!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now for the break until ski season. Sadly I took out a few painted lady butterflies on my drive home from Texas last Friday, but some made it if they flew a bit higher over the interstate and the forward buffering air blew em over the top of the car.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
It's always a bummer when you take out a butterfly. I've taken out a few monarchs in my time.
The first year we lived on this farm, we had hundreds of pretty little yellow butterflies fluttering on our little beach area. It was real cool. Unfortunately, they've never returned.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think ski season will start early this year, tr. Circus gets worse every year. Maybe Denver will get that Amazon deal, bring in a few thousand more people, and then that hyperloop thing will shoot them into Summit County in about 7 minutes. I can hardly wait.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! GORGEOUS PICS and COUNTRY!! THANKS!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think ski season will start early this year, tr. Circus gets worse every year. Maybe Denver will get that Amazon deal, bring in a few thousand more people, and then that hyperloop thing will shoot them into Summit County in about 7 minutes. I can hardly wait.
Yeah the future is coming. Heck they should make a ski run all the way to Denver and at the bottom the hyperloop would carry them all the way back up to Peak 8.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's terrible to think I guess, but I am wondering about if that hyperloop thing malfunctions, maybe the brakes don't work, just how far will that passenger capsule or pod fly before it comes down? And it would be a sight to see.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know. At 700 mpr ya might just go flying for while. Probably won't be a good idea to have a hot cup coffee when you're on that thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread