Super loud Song Bird & Yesterdays Rainbow.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P8170275.JPG PA150366.JPG

Thanks for looking & Peace to everyone. :hello:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you follow the rainbows? Should be two pots of gold!:laughing9:
Your song bird shot is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.:hello:

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What can you say, the miracle of nature in both pictures! Love the tiny House Wren. In Tennessee we called them Ginny Wrens.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you follow the rainbows? Should be two pots of gold!:laughing9:
Your song bird shot is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.:hello:

I did try to estimate where the :treasurechest: might be. lol PA150368.JPG

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What can you say, the miracle of nature in both pictures! Love the tiny House Wren. In Tennessee we called them Ginny Wrens.

You know , I just started Id'ing my Bird friends a few years ago.

When a Carolina Wren Nested in our garage. Then 2 year's ago one 'Same kind' used the nest as a 'perch' all Winter

Took the nest down & they built a nest in the garage again this year and laid eggs , but a snake got in it one eve & ate the eggs. I noticed too late , Sooo I don't think they will use that nest anymore.

Noticed the house Wren at our feeder using it's long beak to pick sunflower seed's from deep inside.
They seem to like their space also.

The one pictured was in Cartersville GA at my Dr's office, I was in the waiting room & could hear this bird 'loud' went out & located it. thought "man you loud little thing, & thanks for posing".

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The one pictured was in Cartersville GA at my Dr's office, I was in the waiting room & could hear this bird 'loud' went out & located it. thought "man you loud little thing, & thanks for posing".

Wow, that's where my youngest brother lives, Cartersville, GA . . . he tells me he lives at his Dr's office, but he's been known to tell stories.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that's where my youngest brother lives, Cartersville, GA . . . he tells me he lives at his Dr's office, but he's been known to tell stories.

Hmmmm
The office is Right near downtown.
I was a Old House , with Old houses all around , one built in 1879 I think burned down in May, hunted the yard (Clad only).

Many of the homes around the office (the small ones) are now offices of some sort.

Anyway the Bird's there are awesome ,love going there in the Spring.

The area is so old the 'ill bet' Generations of Birds have nested & lived in the same area 100 years or more. 'IMO'

FWIW , The only place I been where I seen more Birds was one Spring May 11 1995 I went for a week to Portland TN -N of Nashville close to KY. & There were Birds everywhere there were nests on almost every downspout I saw, nesting in my friends 90% built Home . Everywhere !

It was sorta Country & Wish I detected then cause He told me stories of Relic Hunters & lot's of NA activity in the area. + I was 25 years old ..WOW ! time Fly's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread