tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a beautiful 78 degree day and after most the day of calling on customers who have fallen behind on some invoices I decided to leave that cruddy part of the job and go live a little like mankind should have never stopped living and go visit the world of nature. It was a awesome 2 hours peddling slowly along on a bicycle and looking for things to photograph. The best I saw was this owl who only allowed me one picture and then took off. These painted lady butterflies are going crazy over these little flowers on the sage brush around and there were hundreds of them flying around in the warm sun. Before I went home I road around the local lake, but really didn't see and critters of interest. It's just kind of pretty this time of the year out around the lake. Next week I'm going out all week to the Elko to Winnemucca, Nevada gold mines. The boss went and hired one of this young 24 year old NAPA parts delivery type gals and he wants me to get out and get her into the art of hustling orders and not being just a cute delivery girl. Hopefully I'll get her to understand the power of a woman and not to be so shy. My mission will be to see to it there ain't a miner out there that will ever say no to her. I am very experienced this type of interaction, as I have let my three daughters, wife, sister and 93 year old mother who are my immediate family practice pushing my buttons for many years now, to which they've all become very good at, Thanks to me .:tongue3:

Attachments

• bike ride 101717 1.jpg
    bike ride 101717 1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
  • bike ride 101717 2.jpg
    bike ride 101717 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
  • bike ride 101717 3.jpg
    bike ride 101717 3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 56
  • bike ride 101717 4.jpg
    bike ride 101717 4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
  • bike ride 101717 5.jpg
    bike ride 101717 5.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 60
  • bike ride 101717 6.jpg
    bike ride 101717 6.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 59

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
They all look like you saw the best! I love the color of the trees! The weather people have been promising us color for two weeks. Can't wait to see what you get on your trip!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful images Tamrock. Love the rabbit.
They sure got a lot a fleas on em in recent years. The dogs killed one in the back yard a few months ago and it was crawling with fleas. I went and got flea collars and sprays for two dogs and the cat. I saw a coyote walking across the wheat stubble couple days ago and it was stopping about every 20 feet to scratch under its belly under, under its chin and every other spot in between. Normally I'm not seeing a flea problem around here but I think ones coming

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread