scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s amazing how beautiful the colors are in nature as it prepares to go dormant for the winter. Lovely pictures. Enjoyed them.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Very lovely. Our leaves pretty much turned brown and fell. A few have color but not much this year. Thanks for sharing yours. What kind of flower is that? It's very pretty and a nice shot, too.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Very lovely. Our leaves pretty much turned brown and fell. A few have color but not much this year. Thanks for sharing yours. What kind of flower is that? It's very pretty and a nice shot, too.

What have you had for rain?It's a favorite of mine,Hibiscus..it opened up full today.

K1600_DSCN5059.JPG

K1600_DSCN5091.JPG

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We had quite a dry spell in September. I knew it was going to impact the colors. Plus we have so many dead ash trees. Started raining yesterday and the temperature dropped. They were predicting snow, but we didn't get it.
Your hibiscus is very pretty. I'm glad you got the other pic. My guess on the flower was way off. I only know a few. You would think me being a girl it would be ingrained, but there's lots off stuff I don't get. I have rock gardens and still can't keep the doggone weeds out.:BangHead:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Very beautiful. Our area wasn't so nice as we've had so little rain for the past few months. However, before the leaves fell, they actually changed color and stayed on the trees for about a week this time, rather than the usual 2 or 3 days. What's amazing is going to bed one night seeing leaves on the trees, then waking up to nothing but bare limbs in every direction. Thank God for evergreens!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread