Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They don't do the door to door thing here but close off Main Street and all the store people dress up and hand out candy. The youngest grandson and his girlfriend were down there sportin the Dia de los Muertos look. Cool to see Mac and Tosha at the liquor store dressed up as Neegan and a Christmas elf. Tosha was tellin everybody 'Merry Christmas', cause she's always a little different, but the most upbeat person you'll ever meet. I like this 'Event on Main', cause it's one of the few where I mostly know everybody there and they all know me.

Attachments

• 10-31aa.jpg
    10-31aa.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 10-31bb.jpg
    10-31bb.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 10-31ee.jpg
    10-31ee.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 10-31ff.jpg
    10-31ff.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 39
  • 10-31kk.jpg
    10-31kk.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-31mm.jpg And this would have been my best pic, as I thought the pirate girl would have run shrieking in terror from me. I guess she thought 'just abuelo being abuelo.'

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like the town had fun. Your grandson and his girlfriend are a cute couple. I hope Tigger didn't break his tail! Don't mess with a pirate seeking candy treasure. She'll win. :violent1:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You wont believe this, but the dinosaur in pic 3 made it all the way to my neighborhood in the florida keys. Pretty spooky !! We also had a great Halloween, thanks for sharing your pics.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The dinosaur thing was new this year. 2 or 3 of those of different sizes runnin around. The next thing that was new this year, was really fat people, and not just sumo wrestlers. Round like a beach ball. I couldn't figure that one out. My buddy EMT Matt on the left in the pic assured me that Tigger would probably just be held for observation overnight and good to go in the morning.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I'm glad Tigger is going to be alright, "cause he's the only one!"

I didn't have time to post this morning. No pics but a funny story most of you can relate to. My daughter always does the Halloween thing and she fixes sloppy Joe's. Everyone goes, all of the grandparents, my son and his family, neighbors, etc. My son's oldest was going as a farmer. I decided to dress up as Minnie Pearl to kind of match him. I had it going on, dress, boots pantaloons, and the hat of course. I walk in and holler, "HOWDY!" Everyone hollers back and I'm thinking, "Cool, my costume worked." So I go to the kitchen and the other set of grandparents are there and my daughter. We're fixing our plates and talking about costumes. My daughter says, "Mom, do you want me to cut that price tag off of your hat for you?" We all busted up laughing and informed her that was the key piece! She's 34 and I finally figured out where I went wrong raising her! Lol!
220px-MinniePearlKBF_2.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread