any takers?

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
found this cute little guy all aone in the park today not an owner in sight guess they just abandoned him if i left em there the gangbang wanna bees would have used em for pit bull practice (serious) so took him in (temporily) hope ta find a good home for him real soon . My K9 is very tolorent of little dogs but def not big ones.
Let the dog wonder through the house he likes my dogs company but will crate him back up @ feeding time
anyone out there wants a cutie let me know but i do have ta get rid of him asap. cnat have my dog distracted. looks pure bred but had a crew cut LOL

Attachments

• Photo_0296[1] copy.JPG
    Photo_0296[1] copy.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 457

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
aaaww what a cutie! and what a sweet person to rescue him too! Good luck finding a home for him!

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Bill I love him !! Those big eyes :) Makes me want drive up to NJ and get him !! Keep him Bill :) I lost my Quezmo 6 weeks ago :( Even though she was white this fellow favors her :)

OP
OP
bill gent

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
not a good guesser on dog age good @ horses (teeth) could be say mid -age dog got a tad snappy b4 when i went ta move em off my daughters bed but showed em whos alpha even my own dog dont try me an he could do more then draw a little drop of blood LOL

PPL are comming tomorrow ta pick em up dont know they r not dog ppl
the little guy is makin it up he jumped in my lap and licked my face or just tasting me LOL
wit the right ppl he will be good def not a little kid dog I believe an i train dogs as well as evaluate them for placement in shelters.

sorry about ur pal i know how u feel and feel each time we get called out i lost a good dog/n pal about 10 years ago n still think about him. Me an the dinosaur (K9) are close he is my right arm. Wish u were alot closer id hold em for ya til u got here Ill keep ya posted if he dont work out but I am leavin for training at Langley the 24 will be back the 30th

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
NJ is too far.When my daughter left for her home in Mobile,I discovered she had taken my 6mo old dog,'cowboy',with her,so I'm dogless at present and plan to stay that way for awhile.

ps-I encouraged her to adopt him.She has a boy and a girl just the right age and already has a small dog that is like those refridgerator magnets and looks like Hitler when trimmed.They needed a real dog.

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
justgeese said:
Keep it Bill... Here's one I found 5 years ago, was about a half pound of skin and bones. Only time I have ever heard a vet say you need to put it down... 5 years and about a thousand dollars later she rules the house, and I'll be gone before my wife lets this dog go ;D
Don

That one looks a lot like our dog Jake!!! My father found him living in a pipe at a construction site. He would stand on his hind legs and "dance" for scraps of food. When we first got him, we thought he was a black dog, but after he got a bath, it turned out he, in fact, had very little hair and was sort of pink ;D I took him to the vet, who said, "This is a dog with problems" (he had one testical and could not grow hair due to hormones) and suggested that we have him put down. We had him for many years and loved him despite the fact that he was a nasty little dude. He was very attached to my mother and would defend her to the death. For years, my father could not kiss my mother in front of the dog or else he would be attacked. He would also attack my father if he got into bed after my mother was already there..yes, he was definitely good birth control ;D One of my favorite Jake stories was when my father was walking him and a woman asked what kind of animal he was (he was wearing a coat, hat and boots) and my father told her he was a wombat and that he could fly by flapping his ears. The kicker is that the woman actually believed him ;D The dog would go everywhere with my mother who carried him in a large purse - he even went to Gettysburgh!! Jake's been gone for 10 years now, but we still miss him.

OP
OP
bill gent

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
heres some more pics u can tell my dog kind of put up with him LOL (mine thinks he's king of the roost) the last is the infamious K9 trial in quantico the one where he did the groin shot

Attachments

• ND620002.JPG
    ND620002.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 324
  • ND620001.JPG
    ND620001.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 313
  • buster bed 4.jpg
    buster bed 4.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 303
  • canine-attack.jpg
    canine-attack.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 266

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Bill I am so happy to hear that he is to be reunited with his owner :) Great pics of the dogs. My nephew has a German Sheppard that is being trained by someone like yourself :) Her name is Ruby and she is so very smart. When I am there visiting she always brings me a pinecone for me to throw for her to fetch :) When it gets worn I tell her to go and get a new one > she run to the woods and comes back with a new one :) she is so very smart ! ;D

OP
OP
bill gent

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
im glad it worked out good wit ur dog all it takes is tlc

funny story here was , when i walked this little fly i had my police K9 shirt on an u should have seen the dopey looks i got LOL the lead i had to walk him probably weighed more then that whole dog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread