tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took this yesterday as I took the dogs out for a walk around the lake and it was the only picture I took, because the dogs didn't wanna wait for me to take more pictures as they'd rather find ever virgin to them spot that wasn't pissed on already by them. Seems there was a lot a places that didn't have their mark on it yet and it's a bit hard to hold a camera in one hand and them jerking and pulling the leash in the other, plus I really don't wanna drop the camera in the marsh on their account. The weather is getting pretty brisk now and all the Redwing Blackbirds have left there homesteads in the cattails and the cottonwood leaves are being stripped of the their colorful leaves by the cold winds from the north. Now it's time for winter with the snow and quiet times that comes with it. Good thing is we will still get some sunny warm days every now and then throughout the next 4 to 5 month to enjoy and I can get out for my vitamin D in the sunshine.

Attachments

• walk 110217 lake.jpg
    walk 110217 lake.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 70

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That’s a pretty picture! It’s kinda sad but we know new colors will be back in the spring with natures cycle starting all over! Aren’t we fortunate in having this to look forward to! Thanks for sharing your photo and thoughts!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I was showing off treasurenet to my daughter today. You didn’t disappoint. She loves this photo. Very nice. I like the presentation of the cattails. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread