Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pretty fall colors out in Texarkana, AR today. Took my wife and daughter to a meeting there this afternoon ... and after dropping them off, went to the fairground and took a few pics.

colors.jpg

There were still a few flowers blooming ... and I don't know the names of any of them.

flower_2.jpg

flower_1.jpg

and a few ducks around as well as some Canadian Geese (maybe pics later). When I got there, there were 3 school buses full of grammar school kids giving them a lot of grief! As soon as the kids were gone, they all tried to take a nap until a crazy fat man came by with a couple of cameras.

duck_2.jpg

duck_1.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh! I'm trying now to remember last fall and what it was like?... I got out of the mountains yesterday afternoon soon enough. Had I stayed an other couple of hours I'd a been stuck with hundreds of others on an interstate that was shut down for hours. The good thing was I had just bought new tires yesterday morning before I headed up to the hills. Sure looks pretty down in Arkansas.
Snow, Ice Cause I-70 Closures « CBS Denver

Attachments

• IMG_20171117_161112333.jpg
    IMG_20171117_161112333.jpg
    925.3 KB · Views: 37

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty fall colors out in Texarkana, AR today. Took my wife and daughter to a meeting there this afternoon ... and after dropping them off, went to the fairground and took a few pics.

View attachment 1517211

There were still a few flowers blooming ... and I don't know the names of any of them.

View attachment 1517212

View attachment 1517213

and a few ducks around as well as some Canadian Geese (maybe pics later). When I got there, there were 3 school buses full of grammar school kids giving them a lot of grief! As soon as the kids were gone, they all tried to take a nap until a crazy fat man came by with a couple of cameras.

View attachment 1517214

View attachment 1517215

Looks like you found a nice variety of treasures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions