Having a Pear eee good time!

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This doe has been visiting my neighbor's Pear tree all week, the wife had to honk the horn and wait till it and another one decided to cross the street last evening. I would never have thought that we would have to worry about hitting a deer on our own street and in the middle of the day!

The squirrels wiped out my pears long time ago, and started on my neighbor's last week, but now the deer have decided to help with the harvest.

This shot was taken around 2:45PM in the afternoon, with my grandson playing outside, the deer just have no fear of us anymore in this neighborhood.

Don

Attachments

• deer1.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 187
  • deer2.jpg
    deer2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 186
  • deer3.JPG
    deer3.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 186

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ahhhhh great pictures Don! I would'nt mind if they wanted to visit my trees at all. They better hurry though I'm pickin' pears this weekend!

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, I have not seen any fawns with spots in years at my place, they just magically appear as adults each year. :)
We usually average about 4-7 does all winter long of varying ages and sizes and maybe two bucks at the most. One deer lost part of his rack in my neighbor's flowerbed last winter, she was surprised to find a nice 4 point antler lying in the Ivy next to the fence.

Don

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CarolinaDigs said:
Don great pictures ;D One would think you lived in a wildlife reserve ;)

No reserve :D, just NEW JERSEY LOL :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread